Ruby On Rails
Ruby on Rails, often referred to as RoR, or just Rails, is an open source web application framework written in Ruby. It closely follows the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture that aims to increase the speed and ease with which database-driven web sites can be created. It also offers skeleton code frameworks (scaffolding) from the outset.
Ruby on Rails divides itself into various packages, namely:
- Active Record - for database interactivity
- Action Pack -On rails from request to response
- Active Support - Utility classes and standard library extensions from Rails
- Action Web Service - server side support for the SOAP and XML-RPC web service protocols and supported features required for interoperability with major platforms
Ruby on Rails is an open source web application framework coded in Ruby that follows the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture. Ruby is an object oriented scripting language. Rails is a Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework based on Ruby and used for developing web applications. The Rails framework supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle databases.
Apart from standard packages, developers can make plunging to extend existing packages.
Ruby strives for simplicity and allows real-world applications to be developed using less code than other frameworks, with a minimum of configuration. Rails has gained a reputation for being a sustainable, enjoyable way to develop web applications
Ruby on Rails is defined as a full-stack framework, which means that the framework supports everything necessary to build web application development (minus the Database) under one umbrella.
Ydeveloper offers its experience to build interactive, innovative & efficient Ruby on Rails solutions for all of our clients. Ydeveloper offers RoR development solutions according to customized needs of clients, according to the various industry verticals.
Expert Ruby on Rails Development
Ydeveloper is a USA based and internationally-based Software Development Company serving clients all over the world. We offer expert Ruby on Rails consulting services to clients in application development, modernization, application maintenance, and migration. We also provide customers with consulting services in the area of testing, debugging, and evaluating existing Ruby on Rails applications in order to identify and avoid or eliminate Ruby on Rails application crashes or slowdowns. Additionally, our skill set covers Ruby on Rails application hosting and deployment, and administration/maintenance of databases such as SQL Server on Windows environment.
To Hire Ruby on Rails Developer, please contact us.
What can Ydeveloper do for you?
- We specialize in application development, modernization, application maintenance, and migration.
- Provide customers with consulting services in the area of testing, debugging, and evaluating existing Ruby on Rails applications
- Identify and avoid or eliminate Ruby on Rails application crashes or slowdowns.
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails application hosting and deployment
- Expertise in administration/maintenance of databases such as SQL Server on Windows environment.