Regular Price Strike Through
You can provide a sale price for your items by adding a special price in the sale-price field. When you do this, both the regular and the sale price are displayed on the screen. The regular price of the item is preceded by text you enter in the regular-price-text variable.
While the sale price is labeled by the text you enter sale-price-text.
When you have an item on sale our Regular Price Strike Through is a great way to re-emphasize the sale available.
- Presents a clear idea to your customers that the product is on sale.
- Eliminates confusion between sale prices and regular prices.
- Floating Shopping Cart
- Click to Enlarge Feature
- Contact/Request Form Design
- Custom Options Display (using Radio button or Checkbox)
- Custom Quantity Pricing
- Product Info Table
- Customized Checkout Manager
- Multiple Add to Cart Features
- Tabbed Item Descriptions
- Printable Page(s)
- Multiple Product Images with Specification
- Customized Store Theme (without Designing)
- Add Customized HTML at Checkout Pages
- 100% Page Width Conversion
- Lightbox Enlarge Image Viewer
- Minimum Assured Pricing
- Favicon Installation for Yahoo Stores
- Regular Price Strike Through
- Customized 'Add to Cart'/'Order' Button
- Remove Left Navigation Button Limit
- Customized 'Image Not Available'